Virtual Event Producer
What is a virtual event producer?
A virtual event producer manages the technical delivery of the live event, so the speaker, sponsor, and facilitator can focus on content and the audience interaction and engagement. The producer follows the conference agenda and design and provides detailed instructions to participants on how to use the event platform and/or collaboration tools. The producer can also troubleshoot technical issues that may arise.
Having a producer for your online conferences, events, webinars, and workshops helps you focus more on the participants and leaves the technical details to us!
When you know you have someone on your team to back you up, you can focus more of your attention on the outcomes your participants expect.
How can a virtual event producer help?
- Manage registration for your events
- Set up and launch your polls and quizzes
- Run the screen share so presenters can focus on the participants
- Create and manage breakout rooms
- Monitor chat conversations and Q&A
- Copy & paste your CHAT prompts, instructions and discussion questions
- Fill in for the speaker if they have unexpected internet or power issues
- Create templates to gather ideas, support collaboration and document outcomes from your event
- Make sure the session gets recorded and edited after the event
- And more….
Our preferred platform is Zoom. We can also support Webex, Adobe Connect, and Microsoft Teams.