Is your office filled with To-Do lists and post-it notes that never get finished? Do these sound familiar?
- You need to plan a project but aren’t sure how to start.
- Your project got off to an awkward start or didn’t get started at all.
- The actual work didn’t go according to your plan.
- You had to give grant money back (YIKES!) or struggled to write your grant report because the project was no one’s priority and was never finished, or it never got started, or the money was not spent on the things you said you would do in the grant application.
Would you rather see this instead?
The “Accidental” Project Manager Series is for you if:
- You need a better way to get your projects started.
- You need to know what to include in a project plan.
- You need to be better prepared in case things change.
- You want checklists and templates to use for every project.
- You need to keep your projects on track .
- You want to do more for your mission.
Here is what one workshop participant said about Part 1: Getting Started:
“This was very helpful in getting us thinking about how we can develop processes, tools, and templates for all the projects we undertake in our department. This will make our work so much easier.”
Register for Part 2 and bring your OWN project to plan! It’s a great way to get out of the office and get work done you need to do anyway – PLUS learn more about planning your projects at the same time.
Hera Hub DC, 5028 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, #100, Washington DC 20016
Follow on Social Media